Body In Mind Nutrition
This client had no web presence and no experience in online or social media. She was launching a new career and needed to publicize her services which were to include nutritional counseling and group workshops. She wanted her current and prospective clients to have access to information of her services, payments and insurance, as well as downloadable forms.
As her professional persona grew, she began writing for magazines and appearing on radio, and wanted to be able to incorporate those items into her website.
As time went on, she developed yoga workshops which supported her expertise in the field of nutritional counseling. She needed to be able to advertise the workshops as well as take registrants and payments.
During the 6 years that I have been working with Debra, she has continued to grow personally and professionally, so much so that she has now out-grown the original web design and we are working on implementing not just a facelift, but a whole new system that will allow her to have prepaid online classes and scheduling for appointments and workshops.
We jointly developed the page framework to include the info she wanted.
Then I set out to develop the site and supporting components
- developed website framework according to her needs
- developed color scheme
- obtained and customized artwork and website layout
- set up FaceBook account and gave instruction on how to use it
- integrated FaceBook on the site
- set up ConstantContact account for newsletters and developed template
- integrated a sign-up form on her website
- assisted in setting up her email account on her laptop and mobile phone
- added “In the News” area as time progressed
- added Workshop registration and payment pages
I maintain and update the website with new info and workshops
- implement a content management system
- design and implement online scheduling
- workshop registration with payments
- online classes
- responsive on mobile devices